At Ports Group a Brand Protection Strategist acts as a liaison between the company and its clients. Your main task is to commersially develop existing clients and closing new prospects. You are expected to ensure client satisfaction and excellent customer service. Your duties also typically include managing client relationships, delivering proposals, and developing your account plans.
A strong business accumen is key to success together with a never-giving-up atitude. This means handling, develop and deeper our product portfolio for our customers. You lead from within and also together with your team and Head of Brand Protection Strategists.
You are driven and you love to do business. The ABC-mentality (Always Be Closing) is in your DNA and no matter what, from contacting prospects via phone or email, you take on meetings both face to face and digitally to get the deal done.
You will be part of the Brand Protection Strategists team and report to the Head of Brand Protection Strategists.
- Hit sales quotas and KPI’s
- Retain and grow existing customers by pinpointing their pain points
- Recruit new customers to the company
- Coordinate all tasks related to their accounts
- Develop sales strategies by analyzing industry trends and data
- Escort prospective clients through the purchasing process
- Plan and determine account plans together with Head of BPS
- Create sales forecasts
- Extraordinary quality in delivery
- Meet and happily over deliver on activity goals
- Work in analytical framework
- Strategic planning abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Collaboration and motivation abilities
- Keeping accountability at top
- Great people skills
- Humbleness and team player
- Net number of new customers
- Net number of new domains
- Net number of new trademarks
- Total revenue
- Activity goals
Read more about how we handle your personal information